1. When did you feel most alive in the last year?
2. What type of skill/talent/experience was this?
3. What is your ideal Sunday?
4. Who or what are you most inspired by? Why?
5. Your 90 year old self is on the phone and you have three minutes to talk. What would you say?
6. When was the last time you tried something you'd never done before?
7. When was the last time you did something you were afraid of?
8. If today was your last day, what would you regret not having tried?
9. Imagine your life as a movie. What moments and feelings stand out?
10. What are you most proud of from last month?
11. What are you most excited about this month?
12. What are you most afraid of this month?
13. If you could make one change to the world — no matter how large — what would it be?
14. Money is no object. What would you do with your time?
15. What area of your life, right now, makes you feel content? What area makes you feel anxious or confused? Why?
16. When you’re alone — truly alone, with no phone, no book, no noise, nothing — how do you feel? What does the silence feel like?
17. What does ‘free time’ mean to you?
18. Think about what changed in the last year. How did you deal with it? Did you avoid it, welcome it, like it, complain about it or stress about it?
19. How do you respond when you don’t get what you want?
20. How do you respond to situations that force you to get out of your comfort zone?
Here you'll find essays and musings on applied mindfulness. What does this look like on a daily basis? How can you infuse it in your day to enjoy yourself more? Join hundreds of others on the the mailing list (link in footer) to get these straight to your inbox.